Sibinza Electrical Engineers
About us and our background
BUSINESS REG :
BEE CERTIFICATE :
Sibinza Electrical Engineers is an Electrical Construction company which provides a service across South Africa. Sibinza applies to the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards.
The company is 100% black owned and its main objective is to create jobs within the disadvantaged communities.
Sibinza Electrical Engineering is conscious of its role to be played in the full development of human resources in South Africa and therefore embraces the Affirmative Action Policy.
• We offer equal opportunities to all our employees regardless of color, gender or creed.
• Our evaluation criteria for employment is qualification, proficiency, experience and
Sibinza Electrical Engineers are committed to building a culture that is founded on a safe working environment, continuous improvement and clear non-negotiable standards & procedures.
Sibinza Electrical Engineers are fully committed to this policy, and will ensure that everyone involved are aware of it.
We are committed to:
- To document quarterly; implement second quarterly and maintain it yearly, to make sure that our SHEQ management system remains certified to the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards.
- Provide and maintain a safe working environment by enforcing our SHEQ system in place.
- Striving for employees involvement in the implementation of SHEQ principles, by conducting an induction workshop annually.
- To make the SHEQ policy available to the public and other interested parties. Eg. websites, annual reports and company profiles - on an yearly basis.
- To regularly report back on; health, safety, environment and quality performance, to internal and external auditors.
- Annually review the relevance and effectiveness of the SHEQ policy.
- Conducting the necessary risk management by utilizing a daily checklist, to anticipate, minimize and control safety, health and environmental hazards.
- Manage the SHEQ system annually, by putting adequate resources in place.